Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lucy Hale Signs on With Hollywood Records

Taking the next step forward in branching out from her TV career, it was announced on Tuesday (June 12) that Lucy Hale has signed a record deal with Hollywood Records.

The 23-year-old “Pretty Little Liars” starlet released a statement to show her appreciation and gratitude saying, “I’m overjoyed and honored to become a member of the Hollywood Records family. I’ve admired the careers they’ve made and can’t wait to see how my musical path is paved out. I’d just like to thank Ken Bunt [Executive Vice President of Disney Music Group] and everyone involved for giving me the chance to show a whole different side of myself, which is a huge passion for music.”

The beautiful brunette also took to her Twitter page to let her one million-plus followers in on what they can expect from the new endeavor writing, “Its going to be diff from anything you've ever heard from the label and not what you'd expect from me. Thanks for the support!”

To check out one of Lucy’s very first performances on the singing competition “American Juniors” back in 2003, check out the player below and be on the lookout for her first album in 2013.

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/lucy-hale/lucy-hale-signs-hollywood-records-666443

Arielle Kebbel Ashanti Ashlee Simpson Ashley Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment