Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rihanna's Springtime Stylish Radio 1 Studios Stop

Continuing her hectic promotional schedule, Rihanna stepped out of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel to pay a visit to BBC Radio One studios in London, England this afternoon (March 29).

Sporting a colorful spring dress with black heels, the “What’s My Name” singer gave an interview on the Scott Mills show to plug her new movie “Battleship.”

As for the recent criticism that she’s too sexy in her image, Ri-Ri explained that she’s just being true to herself and her craft.

"Music is art for me. I really just want to make a great song, so when I make a video it has to stay true to the song. I never want to compromise my art. It may offend some people, it might not be perfect for society's standards, but it's OK for me.”

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/rihanna/rihannas-springtime-stylish-radio-1-studios-stop-600034

Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima Adrianne Curry Adrianne Palicki

No comments:

Post a Comment